User Profile
OK so i had a ct scan which showed nothing but a sinus infection which i was pleased with, i recently had an eeg and she didnt tell me the result yet but it kind of made me realise the symptoms i have been having were reproduced when under testing (no shaking just like my brain wasnt getting enough oxygen or somethig like a electric shock) so maybee i have been having sensor seizures? i also get alot of headaches where the pain comes from my right nostril and right eye (ive always assumed from this sinus infection that never goes away -i am also waiting for surgeory for this) i have to wait two months to see my neurologist and am worried that the ct scan would have mised something if this is the case would it be only a small tumour? and not too life threatning i am only 28 yo and have kids im really worried i should be healty and not having any of theese problems
sorry for poor spelling and grammer

please advise and best wishes to all and good luck with everything

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about various conditions and diseases, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options....
Learn about risk factors to developing a certain conditions and diseases. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for certain conditions and diseases....