Hi Doctor, I am unmarried and 28 and planning to get married this year. Below is the report of my semen analysis, which has been done only once.
I have a single testes, and my right testes is not available. I took this test on my doctor's advice just to make sure that I dont have any problems afterwards.

VOLUME : 2 ml
COLOUR : PEARLY WHITE
REACTION : ALKALINE
VISCOSITY : VISCOUS
LIQUIFACTION TIME : 40
MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION
TOTAL SPERM COUNT : 18 milli./mL (70 -140)
PUS CELLS : 2-3 /HPF
MOTILITY
ACTIVE : 55 %
SLUGGISH : 20 %
DEAD : 25 %
MORPHOLOGY
NORMAL : 60 %
ABNORMAL : 40 %

Around 8 hours before the test, I was suffering from a bad stomach and had vomiting and so on. I wanted to get this test done that day itself, because I wanted to get myself sure first if at all there might be a problem.

P.S. The doctor had also asked me to do a CT Scan of lower abdomen, to find out if he could find the other testicle, but they were unable to locate it.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dc281180
|

replied August 4th, 2012
Hi,i got married on 5 months back my wife has regular periods, till 26th june,2012. now she got period on 4th August,2012, we wont child so please give the possitive gaidance to us. this is my details, age is 47, Colour:White gel,Reaction Quantity: 2.Ml, Sperm count 10 Million/ml, Activity Motile:30%,Sluggishly Motile:20%,Non Motil:50%,Plus Cells:4to5/HPF, Epithelial:2to3/HPF, Imp: sever oligospermia.

age of my wife 44years regular periods 21 days cycle, sports women still playing.

Please replay with necessary medicine and diets

regards thanking you,
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....