Recently having a severe change in my behaviour, irritated all the time and harsh reactions if any one around me (friends or co worker) say somethng. Never thought that it can be deppression until today when i had a big fight and later on realize it was my fault, felt so embarass so wanted to fix it.
I am currently having some financial issue so cant afford to see a doctor, is there anyone who can guide me if i start any non sedative anti depresent according to people past experiences post it here ?????????????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi FQ and welcome to ehealth: No, I cannot guide you, but I can give you one suggestion...Think before you jump into hot water...Go over each word in your mind twice before you let it loose...

Having financial problems in life can easily add to the stress of life...Try and work it out and calm yourself...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied August 14th, 2012
Thanks Caroline for taking intrest in my post..
Financial problems has never taken my peace somehow, i have been very optiimistic and focus on my job which i love. Guess its the age and loniless making me feel bad, now a days the things i cant stop thinking about is to be left alone for rest my life and this current change in my attitude will let people away from me. No matter how much i am trying it keeps coming back. I am 34 divorced and my 14 year daughter left me for her father, living alone and kind of workaholic. Really scared.Everytime i am having this social and religious pressure of not doing enough in my life, feeling guilty
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....