Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

Self Harming. Well lately I wanted to tell my mom

Well lately I wanted to tell my mom that I used to cut myself, but I really do not know how to tell her, My mom has is kinda cool but,She takes these thing really bad, and I'm scared because I don't want to go to a mental Hospital or take psicological treatment Slo.. Please HELP
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 20th, 2015
Experienced User
Hi I think you should tell your mom about this self-inflicting pains that you have done. It's only natural for your mom to be mad. She's your parent and she loves you. She would want to know why you are doing this to yourself. Now if you are afraid of her reaction there are ways of telling her without her being mad. The best way is to explain your situation, she would understand. Let me ask you why don't you want treatment? Therapy can be very beneficial and it could really help you. Do you even understand why you cut yourself? I hope you stop doing it.
|

replied October 22nd, 2015
It's characteristic for your mother to be distraught. She's your guardian and she cherishes you. She would need to know why you are doing this to yourself. The most ideal route is to clarify your circumstance, she would get it. Give me a chance to ask you for what good reason don't you need treatment? Treatment can be extremely valuable and it could truly help you.SO Please treatment is additionally key for health.you can attempt thescanclinic(Uk)

most prominent and best facility .Take mind good fortunes..
|

replied October 22nd, 2015
It's characteristic for your mother to be distraught. She's your guardian and she cherishes you. She would need to know why you are doing this to yourself. The most ideal route is to clarify your circumstance, she would get it. Give me a chance to ask you for what good reason don't you need treatment? Treatment can be extremely valuable and it could truly help you.SO Please treatment is additionally key for health.you can attempt thescanclinic(Uk)

most prominent and best facility .Take mind good fortunes..
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2015
You should tell her about what you are doing. My mother found out about my cuts yesterday and she was mad at first, but once I explained to her what caused me to start, she calmed down. That was the first time I feel like anyone has ever listened to my point of view.
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....