Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Self harm, bipolar, no idea where to go or how to get help.

I am a 21 year old.. I have a two year old daughter now.. I remember sense I was little hitting, scratching and biting myself... and sense then it has only gotten worse.. when i'm having what I call an anexity attack... I use to go to see someone and talk to them.. but I just got a new job working monday through friday working the same hours as most buisness are open... I have no idea where to go or how to get help... but i am terrified that I am going to hurt myself have badly.. I have a child to take care of.. this is my last time trying to seek help.. someone have any type of advice.. or even someone to talkk to?! I literally have no friends... The father of my daughter left me because of my anger and bipolar issues.. I don't know what else to do...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2016
Have an appointment with your GP.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...