I think I been having seizures, I fall to the ground and start shaking a lot, when I was a child I did have seizure I did faint a lot but that had stop at the age of five, I told my mom because one time my friend was about to call 911, is it possible for me to start having seizures again?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper fitchburgfire
|

replied July 6th, 2015
yes it is cuz if you have the history of seizers its a 50/50 chance toget seizers again even when u get older. just take it easy and when u think it is starting lay down for a few
|

replied July 6th, 2015
okay thanks for replying
|

replied October 7th, 2015
Experienced User
Hey, there are a lot of different kinds of seizures, fainting and shaking are some of its symptoms. I think it's essential for you to consult a doctor and have yourself diagnosed. It would be highly advantageous if you were to detect what kind of seizure you're having and whether it can lead to a full blown epilepsy. Manage it early on it would be more difficult if you simply don't do anything about it.
I hope you get well soon. Have a nice day.
|
Tags: Epilepsy
Quick Reply
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....