Hi, I'm Seraph

I have recently been diagnosed with Marfans (Connective tissue disorder) and have multiple musculo-skeletal problems as well as Cardio-vascular problems.

Due to the fact that Marfans is more of an "Umbrella" diagnosis and the fact that SO MUCH of one's body relies on connective tissue, I have a broad range of problems, and therefor obviously experience, in a lot of topics.

I also know the frustration that people face with "unknown diagnosis" en being left to hang in the wind by doctors who can neither confirm or deny a certian condition nor know enough to give you insight into the problem.

I am a REAL friendly guy and thrive on helping others. Even being proven wrong gives me satisfaction, so if I ever give advice and/or information to any of you that you don't agree with, let me know...I will love you even more for that Razz

If you were to speak to Admin, you would more than likely hear that I am a bit of a wise-ass when it comes to computers Wink But that's only because of the fact that I am a Software-Developer. And this is also why I constantly crave learning new things.

Apart from the physical, I also struggle with Social-Anxiety, Depression etc...due to a Dx of Bipolar II. Which is also why it's so comforting and important for me to be apart of such a great community as I can interact without the threat of the Social-Anxiety and in a way start to cope with "Real Life" interaction more readily.

I am however investigating this side of things as "Mitral-valve-prolapse" can be attributed to anxiety...and there might be even more mental symptoms being caused (Inderectly and/or Directly) by my physical condition.

Talk soon!

...From the angel with broken wings...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there Seraph
Nice to see you on this side of the fence. You do the same job as my older son does over at "Franklin Templeton" brokers in Tampa. He has his Masters in computer software anyalist. Great job to be in now days. He worked for Capital One for years and the they gave pink slips to all there higher up staff. Bummer.
Angyway, A bigh hearty welcome to ya.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Hi...I hope I can pick your brain when it comes to help on this computer if and when I need it....cheers!Smile
|

replied March 28th, 2008
Experienced User
Anytime!

I would suggest a "PC-Health" section but I don't think admin would go for that Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
good idea!
|

replied March 28th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Seraph
Yes I could use help with my PC Health too!!
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
hi seraph.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Hello Seraph vayadunki for coming here it's nice meet you
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2008
Supporter
Hey! A fellow South African!
All that and brains too. Good luck on the health issues, Seraph. You seem like a very nice guy
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Hey Seraph!
|