lately ive been seeing shadow things around me. i have also been feeling things crawling on me when there is nothing there. I don't know whats going on. help please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2013
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds as though you could be a victim of stress or anxiety which tends to alter the breathing pattern resulting in an abnormally high amount of carbon dioxide in the body which in turn can cause the symptoms you are experiencing.

I believe diabetes also shares some symptoms with anxiety but the chances are you are suffering from the former. A simple test at any pharmacy or doctor's surgery can eliminate diabetes.

Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....