Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

scrotal swelling when I go to toilet to have a poo.

Hello,

I got a problem with my scrotal sack as it get swelling every time when I go to toilet to have a poo. I get a cold reaction to my glans. My scrotum sack will also get swell like mild every time when I do a normal things like walk around alot, sitting, fixing my car. I get a small pain when it get swell. The worst things is when I go out for a run like playing football and doing exercises, my scrotal sack will get swell very bad two times bigger than a golf ball. Sometimes I get a morning stomach cramp which it was really hurting me alot and it have only happens twice. In the most time when I go to bed I used to have full erection when I go to sleep but I don't have that anymore. I cant get full erection when I tried to push the blood flow to the penis but I couldn't. When I tried, I felt that the blood was pumped (bit like a heart beat) in the vein by the side of my penis. When my scrotal swell, I can feels my testicles goes inside my pelvis and I tried to stretch it but it won't be helping much. I think the problems happens when I pulled my penis as I wanted to enlarged my penis and I think I accident pulled my scrotal sack when I was sitting on the rear bench to clean it for my car that I pulled it. It was hurtin when I accident pulled it. I went to see the urology to get a professional help, I had a check up and they have found nothing wrong with my scrotal sack. I had the ultrasound scans and I also had blood test which it came up to normal. The reports say it is unclear of what i might have. I don't have hernia, not on diabetic or anything else. The urology said the diagnosed I have is chronic pelvic pain syndrome and i'm also suffered with erectile dysfunction. I have been suffered with this condition for 2 years now, I'm so frustrated as no one know what it is.

Do you know what is the cause that make my scrotal to swell in each time when I go to toilet and also cause my erectile dysfunction? there is something related to chronic pelvic pain syndrome or if it is the prostate?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2015
does anyone know what the problem is?????????
|

replied April 7th, 2015
does anyone know what the problem is??????????
|

replied April 7th, 2015
Does anyone know what the problem is?????
|

replied April 14th, 2015
Experienced User
I'm no Dr., but it sounds like maybe you fractured your penis and it has affected your blood flow to your penis and to your scrotum.

A fractured penis usually happens when a woman is on top during sex and the penis bends too far to one side under pressure from her weight landing wrong on the penis and actually breaks the inside of the hard erected tubes of tissue inside the penis.

Usually emergency surgery is needed right asway to stop the bleeding in the penis and to repair the penis fracture by surgery for repairing the broken tissues inside the penis. If you wait too long before repair surgery it might scar too much to repair later.

I'd see a new urologist for help and have him check the blood flow into your penis right in his office by giving you medicine to cause your penis to immediately go erect in his office, so he can examine your penis while it is getting hard and to check your blood flow during your erection process.

I'd also do the activities that cause your scrotum to swell while you're in his office to show him how bad it swells and to have him check it while it is swelling to see what is wrong.

Good luck.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....