Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

screaming, kicking the bed and whinning ?

Hey, while sleeping 2 days ago, my mom told me that I have been screaming, kicking the bed and whinning and groaning and moaning. I was scared because, i don't really remember any of that happening. Whats going on? :S it's the first time to happen too.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2012
Can you please tell you age?
|

replied April 14th, 2012
I'm 14
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2012
Hi Asomah134,
Its very interesting to know one thing about you. You will not able to remember any thing what is happening in you sleep due to deepness in your sleep. The typical behaviour in your deep sleep is nothing but realisation for liveliness. It means, you are going to imagine the thing as it is being happening in front of you. As you are in deep sleep, due to unconsciousness and immatureness in your mentality gives all these senses. It is little bit sour to digest and to understand. But, the fact is fact. Let me know clearly your daily doings and places you are going to see and spend. If you could say these. We could discuss more..
|

replied April 25th, 2012
Maybe it is just bad dreams..
|

replied April 29th, 2012
frightened
hi,
m age 18 n yesterday while i was sleeping i had a dream and gave me some message..n later the same night while i was sleeping someone tried to wake me up my pulling my shoulders a couple of time...is this some kind of ghost or a messenger??
|