Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

schizophrenic racing thoughts?

Hello,
First off id like to say im 15.
I have just been felling way to weird over the past 6 months or so.
Sometimes i feel better and sometimes i feel worse. Im not sure whats going on.

Whats going on:
- Cant think straight. It seems like I have racing thoughts always. Lately Ive been doing something like Oh i have to do this. than i think wait what was i gonna do? It feels like 1000 things are always on my mind.
- I always think about stuff like my cell phone is giving me brain cancer or something like that. I also always think about things like being controlled maybe. but i believe its not real. I just like to think about things like that.
- I always watch out about what goes into/onto me. like for instance today i didnt want to put my deodorant on because i remember reading something about how it might be bad for you.
- Sometimes it just feels like life is fake.

But i also think i do not have schizophrenia because:
- I love to go outside and do things. I love getting together with my friends.
- I love nature and everything else about it.
- I talk just as much as everybody else does.
- I laugh...i do show emotion.
- I dont hear or see things. Just sometimes i see flashes of things like oh i thought i saw that...Like when its dark out i blink and see an orb thing for a split second.

I am very confused i really need some of your opinions badly.
And even if you dont think i have schizophrenia is there something that i might have?

Thank you,
- dan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2008
Supporter
I think you should maybe go and have a cat to a doctor and see what they have to say.
I don't personally think you have it at this point in time but if you chat to a doctor they may be able to give you some advice on what the problem (if any) may be.
|

replied July 31st, 2008
Ok thanks a lot Smile
I will have to go and talk to a doctor about it.

Thank you,
- tommr
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....