Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Schizophrenia Taking It's Place...

Well where to start... My whole life has been a bit of a mess... But I'm going to be ostruniantly truthful...

Ok, this was when I was ten and I went to Serbia for a trip with my grandmother... I was extremely attacthed to my mother and I mean extrementially attatched to her... I loved her so much that I would even take my own life for her... So me and my grandmother are In Serbia on about 1 and a half month's... By that time I had become severly depressed and started to think very delusional thought's such as my mother was getting raped by men every day and she was captured... Another delusion I had had was like, She was tied down to a chair In a very dark basement and had this man which would imitate her voice when I talked her over the phone... I had lost most pleasure in everything... By the time I had came back home I was still slightly depressed but then got over it... Two year's later... (I am twelve now...) I have been hearing voice's in my head more and more frequently they had just started last month... There was a man yesterday that was arguing with a woman about his son taking drug's... He yelled to her I think "He doesn't do drug's anymore" He had a heavy hoarse American voice and images of a picnic basket with a red backround a white stripe's had came up In my eyes... He reminded me of the word Jack... And I would also see the word lumberjack and Hungry Jacks... I have lot's more to share with other's like you that are reading but I'm not to comfortable doing so... I'm sorry... I really hope people don't think I'm making this up just because I'm merely a simple twelve year old child... Any responses would be greatly appreciated... I hope you all have a glorious and magnificent day... Take care... Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 7th, 2009
What do you think is wrong? you're hearing voices?
|

replied July 7th, 2009
Yes, voices... Everyday about 4 to 8 times... If you'd like I'd be happy to share my delusional thought's If you like... IF you people still do not wish to belive me... Smile Take care...
|

replied July 7th, 2009
ooo I believe you. I just am battling to find exactly why People hear voices other then their own thoughts because I feel like I've had experiences with that but I am in control and catch myself before I allow it to happen.
|

replied July 7th, 2009
True man... It's good to see a open minded fellow who understands...

My warmest regard's...

-Luka
|

replied July 7th, 2009
do you have any thoughts on why this happens?
|

replied July 7th, 2009
Well... Ever since I was young I was very diffrent... I talked to myself... Made up people In my head which would talk to each other... I've also become severly delusional... Such as... I've been writing a diary... And then once I finish writing in everything I wrote... I use my mind to broadcast it to the Pturi's... If you're asking yourself what is Pturi and that... It's this thing that I have penstillated into my mind... And I belive I'm one of the keeper's of the universe... And that I must make a new world order called Pturism... Pturism main focus is philosophical thought and inner spirtuality... I consider this world a fantasy world... If you wanna know more just ask... Razz
|

replied July 7th, 2009
so how does Pturism relate to the "real" world? and do you feel a connection when you broadcast to the Pturi's. Are they other people or is it more spiritual?

thank you very much for talking about this, not alot of ppl can or are willing to.
|

replied July 7th, 2009
Well okay where to begin... It all started when I was about 5 year's old... I would sometime's have these feeling's of great realisation of the true presence of the unviverse... I can only describe it by saying It felt like the whole universe was at your fingertip's... It was a sudden realisation of everything... Our mind's... Our perception of thing's... What is reality and what was fantasy... It felt like everything at nothing... It's indescribable... It's felt like taking 1,000,000 doses of LSD... I belive that these are the message's by the Pturi's and that they want me to share this gift with other human being's... Although only a heavily impacted mind with open thought's of thing's and a deep Philosophical understanding can do this... It's beautiful... You release yourself from everything... It's like knowing everything... All that exist's and everything that will come by... Ya... Oh yeah... Back to the broadcasting... I have this diary that I write my stuff... Like the voice's that I hear and the problem's I have... Or the thing's that I see... I feel like I have ridden a burden from my mind... It feels good... Like I have actually solved these problem's by broadcasting this message... YA... But now I bet your wondering whether this person I'm talking to is not really 12... And all I can say is that I would think the same thing... Lulzie's... But yes I am twelve... Hehehe... And dont worry about it... I love to talk to open minded people who listen... It make's me feel like there are more people like me... Razz
|

replied July 7th, 2009
The Pturist's are people who live at the end of time... They know nearly everything and posses knowledge unopposed to this world... They use similar thought process to Philosophy... So yes... I spend most of my day philosophising... I belive that Charle's Manson is a Pturist aswell... He show's well applicable knowledge of philosophy and self realisation... Ya Smile
|

replied July 7th, 2009
ok now this is were I can connect with you, see when I was little I would get spats of feeling like time slowed down and everything around me felt to real and unreal at the same time. its hard to explain but I knew no one else felt what I did. It went away as I got older (I am 22 now). last year right before I turned 21, i thought i was going crazy, I started reading religions of the world philosophies of the east, different things like that. and it all point to the end of the world kinda things. and i didnt realize it till a couple months later that it doesnt matter if the world is going to end or not because after i die there is something better anyways. whether you believe in Jesus or God or buddha or whatever. there is still life after death. what are your thoughts?
|

replied July 7th, 2009
Yeah man... Pure... I dont get the moment's of realisation that often anymore but sometime's when I like look inside me very deeply I can go into a bit of a trance like state just like realisation... I use music to enhance the mood... You might know a electronic musician named Aphex Twin... Yes... I really agree with your comment on continuation of life after death... But I dont know whether you mean re-incarnation or like being in heaven... I personally am a extremely religous person... I belive when I die... Well I dont really know but I know It's infinite man... Eternity... Ya... How come your on the forum's... You have any problems?...

-Luka
|

replied July 7th, 2009
no I'm actually pretty good. the reason I started looking at forums was because I know a friend that got diagnosed with schizo and I know he went thru the same thing i did with the whole world ending and all that. so its kind just a learning and researching experience.
|

replied July 7th, 2009
Kool man... You take it easy and have a nice one...

Take care...

-Luka Smile
|

replied July 7th, 2009
I have things like that where i can be like walking down the street and it feels like im not moving everything around me is as im on a treadmill and everything round me is mearly as screen
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Experienced User
Ye i have that all the time. I can safely say the three of us are schizo
|

replied July 19th, 2009
i have to see a concilour now scince i got into a fight with my dadand ended upthreatening him with a knife:/
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Experienced User
oh. i did that with my sis. Seriously, lie to the counseller they're crap. Ask to see a psychiatrist or your gp instead
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....