Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

schizophrenia or just depressed?

ok so i think im schizophrenic or just depressed. At school(high school) i constantly have thoughts of just destroying someone in a fist fight. I know for a fact i could hurt someone badly in a fist fight. I think one day another kid will get me to lose my cool and ill attack them. also i constantly think i am going to be attacked in my own home. after school, in the shower, even when the doorbell rings i get anxious and look for possible weapons. i also jack myself up for a fight. and sometimes when my and my ma are in a grocery store i pretend to be her bodyguard and she is a high profile charge. so i always keep watch for enemies. i lastly think my own life boring and not exciting enough. let me know if you think im schizophrenic. bye. (im 15 years old).
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....