Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Schizophrenia :[ i think im talking

(Please Read & Help me)

im 17 my names Roberto, i somke weed but latey ive been thinking that im talking when im thinking in my head so i stop somkeing, but most people say im not talking and some people do but i dont know if the people who say i do are joking around with me, i get anxiety attacks, scared, worried an pernioded. Also i never sleep, an i aways fell like some one is with me when im alone. "this happens every time i start to think to much or daydream"

Am i thinking to much? please help me ive been like this for about a year now :[

PLEASE Help

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2009
hey
I have anxiety and panic attacks too. Often I will think Ive said something out loud (mostly because sometimes I get into deep thought and sort of daze off and think that Im saying things out loud. A lot of time when you have stress it tends to do that to you. I would by no means assume that you are schizophrenic. I would lay off the pot tho. That causes me to have worse panic attacks.
|

replied January 23rd, 2009
Heya
The best thing you can do for yourself is exercise. After that stop smoking weed, it's a depressant and will most definately cause paranoia, which will lead to a panic attack. Just remember anxiaty is a normal part of your make up as a human, the disorder is when it interferes with normal, everyday life. There is a light at the end of the tunnle. You can talk to someone that has a very positive personality. Use them to bounce out of a panic attack. And remember, it WILL be ok.
|

replied May 4th, 2011
stop the weed, this is typical for some people and will get worse
|

replied January 10th, 2012
i to have this problem and used to smoke so much skunk you wouldnt believe definately give up smoking it can also lead to harder drugs as well believe me as a herion and crack fiend the drugs just makes things worse and completely mess up your brain i should know been in and out of hospital mental units and believe me i know the score to any one reading this dont get involed with drugs downward spiral prison mental hospital death thats where you well end up as for me dont think i have long left the stress from my mental illness is killing me antiphycotics make me personaly worse so i cant see me getting better.peace and drugs are bad mkay.
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....