hello
my name is amr from egypt
i meet somegirl in online and we are togher in online like 2 years now
im social worker in egypt
she have mental problem she have schizophrenia and ADhD i dont know about this stuff alot
but in this 2 years i see what i didnt see in my life for real she still with me
and we never meet in real life
in the first 6 month she laugh and in scound she cry
she do cut her hand with knife i do fight with her and i make her real stop do this she dont do this anymore
she promise 3 times she will come to egypt she want to meet me in real life she is love me this what she say but the problem is when the time come she say to me i cant come when i ask when u will come she say to me i dont know this was her ansewr all the time
next 1 years by accedant i speak to her brother and i get this she was lie at her name and she way say about her 2 sisters and her mom and dad they are uncle and aunt and kids of them i dont know why she lie at me in something like this
she say to me she was going to say to me about this and she didnt say because she say she feel i will leaving her because of this
anyway i have someone program make me go to her laptop and we have the program in our phone to know where im and i know where she is
we stay in skype 24 hours now
but 3days ago we start fight because i go chat and she say i do cheating her and i do not she want me to deleting the chat i say no i will not and she say to me goodbye and goodbye mean end of everything i say k goodbye
next 4 hours she come to speak to me i block her in skype and phone she do cant masseg me agine but she find the way to send me masseg in skype by calling me with anther id and i do answer
i see like she not love me !!!!
i should be with this girl !!!
i all the time is nuthing for her !!!
why im stuck with her !!!
when i leaving her for 2 or 3 days she keep call me and say i love u i cant live with out me pls dont leaving me alone and now next all this lie i feel she dont love me i dont know why
i need to know i should be with her what i need to do
i start feel like im not normal
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. This bdhaviour and personality disorder is common with ADHD and schizophrenia. She needs treatment and you need to move on.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our ADD and ADHD , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.