Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

scars, pain, from Falling down from a bike

User Profile
Some years ago I started to ride a bike. After weeks I almost can ride a bike. One day I fell from a bike. The scar is still there on my left foot. It takes months or years to get it healed again. It really hurts so bad. It literally hurts so bad on that day. Is that how you learn how to ride a bike by falling down from it ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2015
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Please get the wound examined to look for an infection or other cause that could be hindering the healing process. Antiseptics and antibiotics ( topical and oral ) can be advised accordingly. One or two bumps are common but you should learn it with a trainer preferably if you are falling frequently.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2015
It happen about four to five years ago. I used to ride a bike and now I don't ride it anymore.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2015
Do you think I should try to ride it again or not?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2015
Oh well ....... No one replied to this one. Sad
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.