Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Scared teenager thinking about pregnancy

I am a teenage girl and I was at a party July 15 and I saw a guy there and we started talking. We have known each other through our friends for about a year now and we have spoken a few times. That night I went farther than I wanted to and planned on and he fingered me. I don't know if he washed if hands or not. But after that we had "dry sex" (we both had our underwear on). He came on my underwear and then left to clean up. I was supposed to get my period the 22-26 but I didn't. This is not as much as a concern to me though because I an athlete and I normally get my period every 2-3 months (my last one was June 25-29). I am a virgin and I have never gone that far before. There are articles about pregnant virgins that I have read online recently that have made me nervous. I have no symptoms though, just reading made me nervous. Is there any information I can receive to help ease my mind? Or am I right for being nervous? What Should I be looking for to reassure myself that I am/ am not pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2014
Thank you for asking

Pregnant virgin was only mary. You need a perfect ejaculate and healthy coitus. You should be more worried about imminent danger of infection as finger is a very unhygienic way of pleasure and it may have predisposed to some complications and organisms innoculation there.

Good coital hygiene and prophylactic metronidazole gel and hypoallergenic hygiene gels would be wise.

take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.