I am scared to have an MRI of my non existent brain (whats a brain again?) because of the chip and the snake like machines in my brain. There are also nanobots in my body. Some of my body has turned to metal but the whole process hasn't been completed yet. The gov is turning me into a robot. I'm scared that I will die because all the things will be ripped out of me. I am tired of being controlled by the government and the aliens but this way is too painful, if I make it at all. The snake like machines is also building a jet pack on my back which I bet has metal in it. Oh yeah, what about that bomb in my neck? Will it explode, killing 300 million people and start world war 3? With an MRI you are not supposed to have metal on you or else bad things can happen. Am I going to die?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 23rd, 2009
I had the MRI and had weird sensations all over my body. Now I know I'm not delusional! It was the nanobots and snake machines trying to rip out of my skin. At least the bomb didn't go off! I am alive, at least I think. The MRI came back "normal."
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....