About a month ago I was treated and cured of chlaymida. Around this time I saw a red bump a few inches below my belly button. The nurse and doctor both said that it was nothing. When it healed it healed like a ringworm heals (I know because I've suffered from ringworm before). But last week i again discovered a breakout of what I initially thought was ringworm in the same spot below my belly button, but was worried that it could be genital herpes as well. I do tend to freak out about these things and I've been very paranoid lately that I had an STD, but now various lymph nodes in my groin have swelled and I sometimes feel a vibration in my penis. The over the counter Lotrimin has been helping the ringworm and I admittedly have probably made the lymph nodes bigger by constantly checking to see if they were getting bigger. Is this sounding anything like herpes or am I just freaking out over ringworm, which like I mentioned before I suffered from 4 years ago. I also am developing a cough but that could be from the cold weather here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2012
Hello,
Can I make a suggestion and offer some assistance. I know a friend who has a confidential 800 number that can help. He’s here to listen and he will help you get counseled, tested, and treated today. If anyone can help he can help. Call 888-794-3718 to get counseled.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....