Hello...if I was to have some sort of break to my scaphoid, would I still be able to do everything, including swing a golf club? I experience no pain, just some discomfort at times. I am dreading the whole visiting the dr thing etc...thank you in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i want you to know that scaphoid fracture reduce motion of wrist so it is pretty possible that doing activity like throwing a gold ball might get painful and restrict your mobility range. Let your orthopaedic doctor have a look and decide if it is helping.

Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Broken Bones , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.