User Profile
So I was diagnosed with Bipolar I disorder a few years ago... I was on abilify for about a year, but took myself off of it because honestly, I didn't think I had BP! Well recently I was fired, I'm going through SEVERE "emotional" swings on a day to day basis... I'm super paranoid lately, My social life absolutely sucks and I'm constantly thinking "what's wrong with me, why doesn't anyone like me?" also since I was fired I've done nothing but stay up till 3-5am, and get up about 2-3pm... I feel like crap when I wake up, like I'm a "waste" of a human being... I take my adderall (for ADHD) upon awakening around 2pmish and THANK GOD for that stuff because I'd literally lay in bed ALL day without it. I have no reason to be sad... but for some reason I am. INCREDIBLY sad, it disgusts me when I think about it because my life is great and I feel stupid/silly/ridiculous for feeling so low, but all I know is that I do. idk, something definitely "feels off" and I don't feel like myself... so I contacted my pdoc and told him I wanted to try Saphris. (My good friend is bipolar as well and has been on this for a year and says it works wonders) I also read reviews on it and other than the taste... It seems to really help most people with bipolar disorder. I personally think I have "borderline personality disorder"... just because I've compared/contrasted the "symptoms" a million times and I feel like I relate way more to BPD than Bipolar... but who knows... I just know SOMETHING in my brain isn't working right and I pray and hope Saphris will help :/ I start tomorrow night so I'll post back & let you guys know how it's working!

<3
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2013
i have severe bipolar 1 and have tried everything. god bless saphris it works! i'll pray that it works for you too!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...