Hello There,

When I was 8 or 9 or 10 years old my cousin told me to have oral with each other. He was 9 or 10 or 11 years old at that time. He started applying too much saliva on my penis instead of sucking my penis. He was gathering saliva in his mouth and applying on my penis for few seconds and minutes. After that it was my turn but i refuse to suck his penis. Than we had shower together. My question is did it stop my growth of penis because of his saliva which he put on my penis in his mouth. I will be thankful to any expert who solve this problem. I am depress and thought by that my penis size stop growing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 28th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
No, there are many reasons children shouldn't have oral sex but penis growth is not amoung them. There are some studies that suggest sexual trauma can affect your physical development but they are hardly proven.

At your age you have many more years of deveopment to go. Stop obsessing about your size.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....