Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Sad and alone i feel like i can find no help.

User Profile
Hello,
I am very sad right now. I don't feel good at all. I want to kill myself. I think i'm crazy. I have a lot of friemds but i don't feel connected with them. I am posting this with a view to finding new friends and feeling less lonely. I started to feel this way when i person i love left me and now i don't see him anymore. I failed at a competition. I am doing very badly at school and i feel like i can find no help. I feel trapped. Please help me...
;(
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Whydowelive
|

replied January 3rd, 2014
Experienced User
When things are going well in our lives, we feel good. This good feeling is nature’s way of telling us to keep doing what we’re doing. When our lives are not going well, we feel down or depressed. This is nature’s way of telling us to make some changes. It is extremely important to express your feelings and talk about events. This can be done with friends or with a counsellor. Look at the consequences of internalising or pushing down negative feelings. They go to memory which is in the subconscious mind.

In order to feel good, the following seven factors must be present in our lives:

- good nutrition
- fresh air
- sunshine
- physical activity
- purposeful activity
- good relationships
- adequate and regular sleep

Regards,
|

replied January 5th, 2014
Hang On...
Whydowelive...

I understand your feeling.
I am not a professional, but I have been through many tough times in my life, including horribly painful relationships and breakups. I have failed at the most important endeavor of my life. I can relate.

I have also learned a lot over the years and have a lot of insight to share into these tragic episodes and into life itself.

I think I can help. I would be happy to speak with you or chat with you. But again, I am not a professional, so if you feel suicidal, you should get intervention.

Please feel free to contact me.

lifepreserver
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2014
Dear Friend,
I am here for you... We will not let you feel alone any more...
lookingforward hearing from you
Smile <3
|

replied April 2nd, 2014
Hi Whydowelive, I am here for you. Please feel free to contact me. Get help and focus on your breath. We live for each other.
|
Tags: alone, Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....