User Profile
This is me and my friend's little one, Gideon.

just laying in a puddle

playing gentle with her cousin

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
she is so gorgeous
and getting so big now!
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2008
Supporter
i used to lay in puddles! Drove my mum mad with all the washing! SHe is so beautiful and so CHEEKY!!
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Thank you both! She really is cheeky, but so sweet at the same time that I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.
|

replied August 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
She's adorable! She looks just like you.
|

User Profile
Supporter
is she msising some top teeth or is it just the way the picture looks?
either way shes adorable tayna..

how does she like other babies?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
She's precious! Does being around Gideon and Rowan's cousin make you want another baby?
|

replied August 26th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
rowan is so sweet! i love her big cheesy smile!
|

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
She's not missing teeth Sarah, she's showing them in actually most of those pictures.

Thanks for the comments. And care free I love to love on babies, and being around those little ones makes me miss itty bitty Rowan. I would love to get to be pregnant again, and to have another one, but I know it's not the right time. First of all, I'm single! And second of all I've got a lot of faults. I want to become someone I am happier with being before I have more babies. I've got a lot of work to do on myself, and I want to do a great job with Rowan before I have more children. I've also been struggling with money and planning for university. There is so much I still need to do in order to feel like I'm in good control of my life, and I'd like to do those things first.
|

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2008
Supporter
I love seeing pictures of Rowan, she's such a pretty, happy girl!

The picture of you & Gideon is precious.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....