Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

rough time depression advice

Hi, I was just wondering if any one could help me. I feel really depressed! I’ve been feeling like this for months and I don’t know what to do.
It all started in February, when my dad was made redundant from work. A few weeks later he had a heart attack and he still can work now!
I got an interview for a new job and was mislead in the interview. I now really hate it and I am trying to find a new job, with out much luck,
Then two months ago my mom found out she was being made redundant.
Then last night my fiancĂ© of 3 and a half years broke up with me saying he wasn’t happy any more!
Im going through such a rough time! I feel like crying all of the time and I haven’t got anyone I can turn to!
Has anyone got any advice please!
Im desperate!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 5th, 2008
dont worry
i know how you feel and this economic down turns effecting everyone financally.
after my dad had his first heart attack (hes had 4) i was low and still am but i did get better for a while because i found som1, my girlfriend and i loved her i mean i would do anything for her, but now shes left me for her ex :@

but i sugest physical sport you may think ow easy for a boy to say it but seriously find like a womens hockey team and beat the living **** of your opponants Smile ive started to play rugby and i love it i just go crazy and afterwards i feel so much better in my self and in general.

if you need to talk just private message me anytime
|

replied May 1st, 2011
depression
hi guys, i'm suffering really bad from depression at the moment, here's why...
I've always had a really hard childhood and i'm now 15 and live with my dad, step mum and step brother and sister. Our house is small and me and my step bro and sis share a room, which is always in a disgusting state. Me and my step siblings don't get on and they are both really rebelious and hate me. I don't get on with my really spiteful step-mum and my dad is purely just a horrible person, especially now he's getting older and he is losing his job. I got to secondary school which i hate even more now my exams are coming up, and pretty much all of my friends have decided to turn against me because i don't go along with what they want to do. I know they are total back-stabbers too. I'm hated by pretty much the whole population of my year and I have an english teacher that decides to make me stand up infront of the class and humiliate me. I've been thinking about moving up with my mum who lives on her own in Dorest but i'm worried it will cause trouble and would brake my dads heart, and also my older sisters' hearts (one of them having a gorgeous baby who i love dearly) I don't know what to do, I need to be happy again so I can concentrate on my future. PLease help me
|

replied May 1st, 2011
depression
hi guys, i'm suffering really bad from depression at the moment, here's why...
I've always had a really hard childhood and i'm now 15 and live with my dad, step mum and step brother and sister. Our house is small and me and my step bro and sis share a room, which is always in a disgusting state. Me and my step siblings don't get on and they are both really rebelious and hate me. I don't get on with my really spiteful step-mum and my dad is purely just a horrible person, especially now he's getting older and he is losing his job. I got to secondary school which i hate even more now my exams are coming up, and pretty much all of my friends have decided to turn against me because i don't go along with what they want to do. I know they are total back-stabbers too. I'm hated by pretty much the whole population of my year and I have an english teacher that decides to make me stand up infront of the class and humiliate me. I've been thinking about moving up with my mum who lives on her own in Dorest but i'm worried it will cause trouble and would brake my dads heart, and also my older sisters' hearts (one of them having a gorgeous baby who i love dearly) I don't know what to do, I need to be happy again so I can concentrate on my future. PLease help me
|

replied May 1st, 2011
depression
i'm sorry but i'm not religious. I didn't find that comment useful in the slightest, thank-you though Sad
|

replied May 1st, 2011
depression
i'm sorry but i'm not religious. I didn't find that comment useful in the slightest, thank-you though Sad
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....