Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Right testicle and right side pain

I have had a pain in my side and my right testicle for nearly 6 months.. I have been to the doctor multiple times and have had an ultrasound on kidneys and testicles, blood tests and urine tests which have all come back normal.. could this be due to posture as sitting makes it feel worse?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied June 15th, 2019
Experienced User
Most drs would recommend changing the type of daily underwear you choose to see if boxers, briefs, bikinis, or other underwear might end your pain. Wearing a sports jockstrap every day might end your pain. Try a cushion or sitting on different chairs or in different positions to see if that helps. Try to stand and move around more if sitting seems to aggrivate the pain. Hope this helps.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...