Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Revovering anorexic and pregnancy

My fiance is a recovering anorexic and wants to get pregnant immediately. All of the research I have been able to find claims to get healthy before you try getting pregnant. She believes she is healthy but even her doctor has told her she's not. She's also had three abortions from a previous marriage and I've found that also could be a factor in low birth weight and other complications, very similar to the complications associated with pregorhea. Here's the kicker. I had a vasectomy 9 years ago. I don't want to have the reversal procedure done knowing all of the complication we could potentially face. It just seems to me there are too many risks for a normal pregnancy. Am I wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....