Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum


Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
i am 25 years old.
had relation with my lover about last two years,he never did full intercourse with me.just rubbing n ejaculating.but i got pregnant through same act in 2009,was unaware,so pregnancy left for 4 weeks n only solution i got was D& C.
there were no stitiches but it was v painful as first time any hard thing entered into my vagina. after that two times my lover tried the same but did not entered penus fully.
now things have changed with hard luck.
i want a personal guidance that what if we both cannot get married,n i have to marry any other man, can i hide this fact from him? things have happend with cruel facts but still i dont know what an intercourse is?
but the fact of d&c has raised many doubts.i ask again and again n i dont get peace.i heared for revirgination but its surgery i cant go for that. i have heared about vcream but its v v v expensive.
tell me any help for me please.that can give me mental relaxation and solution to this problem in an easy and affordable

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2011
Sexual Health - Women Answer A19294
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

If you have not had proper intercourse, then possibly the vagina is still tight even though hymen may be broken. Again, hymen may break without intercourse and today is not considered a sign of virginity. Talk to your new partner if he raises a doubt and develop trust and mutual understanding for a successful relationship. Hope this helps. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.