I like to know who has restless leg syndrome? My thighs to my feet tingle and burn. They do not jerk or jump. Could any body tell me there symptoms? Carefull.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2014
Hi carefull. I have the same but just in one leg. I was wondering what it was too, never had it before. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks Flobabe
|

replied February 9th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe I been trying to get a whole of you . You said you had the same symptoms like i do for anxiety. Could you be specific and tell me each symptom you have, I would like to compare. I don't know if its restless leg syndrome or anxiety. I Will tell you more information later. Carefull.
|

replied February 10th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe I went to see a neuroligist last tuesday and I had my large nerves tested and my muscles in my legs. My large nerves are very very good and my muscles are very good. I go back to see him again this thursday at 1 o clock. He is going to test my small nerves. Its called a nerve conduction test. All so a EMG. It tells you if your nerves are good and all so if you have neropathy,multilple sclerosis and muscular dystrouphy. I hope my small nerves are fine. He all so tells you if you have restless leg syndrome. He is a expert in all of this. I wont know anything until I go see him. Does your one leg just do this at night time or all the time? And please tell me your symptoms and be specific about them? Thank you carefull.
|

replied February 11th, 2014
Hi carefull. My symptoms are pressure on my chest, fast heart beat, shipped heart beat, dizzy ness,a feeling of not being here or going mad, shaking, tingling all over my body, dry mouth. Sometimes I don't always get them altogether. It could be just a few at a time.
Going back to my leg...... I get it all day and night really. It's like a burning feeling. Glad you got yours checked out and everything is ok. Speak soon Flobabe
|

replied February 12th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe. I am going to see the neuroligist this thursday to do a EMG test for my small nerves. I hope that my small nerves are good to. My symptoms of anxiety are dry mouth, Shaking and trembling inside my body. My hands hurt and tingle. Some times my stomach burns. I have no appetite at all. I all so feel like I got gooy stuff in my throat. My toungue tingles to. I am all ways tired and I all ways feel sick. When I walk around I really don't feel it in my legs and calfs. But some times my feet. Do you shake and tremble inside your body or outside? Does your calf and foot burn to? Maybe you should talk to your doctor and ask him whats going on with your leg? I take prozac and ativan for my anxiety. What do you take for your anxiety? I will talk to you in a couple of days to tell you my results of my EMG test. Carefull.
|

replied February 14th, 2014
Hi carefull
Sometimes I shake and tremble inside and out but not all the time. Yes my leg and foot burns too but it has seemed to have passed now. Can I ask do you smoke? Just asking as this can increase your anxiety. I don't take any medication now I've just finished a 9 month session of seeing a therapist, which has helped me so much...... Maybe you could consider this. Hope all went well at the hospital.
Flobabe
|

replied February 15th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe. Yes I smoke. Not good I know. What kind of medication were you on for anxiety? I am on prozac and atvian Do you all so get cold a lot and get the chills. I do. Are you all ways tired most of the time. I just started to see a psychairitrist last week the same one that helped me before 7 years ago when I had anxiety. I am going to see her for a long while. I took the small nerve test last thursday. I will not know the results until Feburary 20 th. I will let you know . Pray for me that my small nerves are fine. Did you go to a doctor and they told you that you had anxiety? Did the doctor tell you that your leg and foot was anxiety or you just did not know? I will let you know the results after I get them. Carefull.
|

replied February 19th, 2014
Hi Carefull. I was on pronoldol ( think that is how you spell it) didn't really want to be on medication to be honest so this one I could take when I was feeling panicky. I smoke too and I know it makes my anxiety worse but it's so hard to quit. Glad you are getting help again, stick with it! It does help. Let me know when you get your results and I'm always here when you want to talk. Flobabe
|

replied February 19th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi flobabe. I finally got my results yesterday and my small nerves are fine. Do you get the chills and then hot flashes? Did the doctor tell you that your thigh and leg and foot were anxiety? Are you all ways tired? I all ways feel sick all the time. When I finally lay down and try to relax and go to sleep I finally calm down. When I am still sleeping and half awake my symptoms are gone but when I get up they start all over again. carefull.
|

replied February 23rd, 2014
Hi carefull. Glad to hear that your results came back fine. I didn't go to the doctors about my leg,foot. I have felt sick for a few days before but it doesn't last. I do feel tired all the time as we'll but I put that down to stress and worry..... It is normal, don't think to much about it. Hopefully now you are seeing your therapist she will help you a lot more. Good luck Flobabe
|

replied February 24th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi flobabe. Good to hear from you. I go see my psychiarist next tuesday. She's the one I seen 7 or 8 years ago. She all so put me on seroquel. That helped me a lot last time. I hope it helps again. Do you get the chills and get cold and then get hot flashes? Were do you live at. I live in Detroit michigan, actually Hamtramck Michigan. Misty
|

Experienced User
Hi flobabe nice to hear from you. I go see my phychiaritrist next tuesday. She the same one that helped me before. She put me on Seroquel. It really help me last time. I hope it helps me this time. She is the same phychiaritrist I seen 7 or 8 years ago. Were do you live at ? I live in Detroit michigan,actually Hamtramck. When you shake and tremble inside do you get like a sick feeling in your chest? Does your chest tremble at all like there is some thing in it. Mine does it feels weird. carefull.
|

Experienced User
HI Flobabe The first message is from me. I put Misty instead of carefull. I am not thinking today. When you said you shake and tremble inside does your chest shake inside like it feels like a sick feeling? Carefull.
|

Experienced User
Hi flobabe. The last message is from me carefull. I put Misty I am not thinking today. When you said you shake and tremble inside does your chest just tremble? Like it feels sick or there is something in it? Carefull.
|

Experienced User
Hi Flobabe. The last message is from me carefull. I put Misty down. I am not thinking today. When you said you shake and tremble inside does your chest tremble? Like it feels like a sick feeling inside of it? Carefull.
|

Experienced User
Hi Flobabe the last message was from me carefull. I put Misty down . I am not thinking today. I wanted to know When you shake and tremble inside your body. Does your chest tremble to. Like it feels like a sick feeling inside your chest? Carefull.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...