anxiety and ocd,problem is when im driving in my carwhen i getin a situation where a rest room is not availible in a bus or a plane is worse.need advice!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.With anxiety and opsessive compulsive disorder driving a car and having these problems like rest rooms are very genuine that is why i would recommend you to consider a company always while driving a car . I would also suggest you to have driving license evaluated and your fitness for it because if your anxiety and ocd is uncontrolled it might harm your life i would like you to have frequent evaluations by your doctor and frequently use of the medications prescribed to you for your this disease .Rest for the rest rooms and other bodily needs keep your company with you which could be your closest friend from family and timing of your bodily needs like voiding before before starting for drive will help you no need to spare for rest room . And also when you need to go for the rest room start finding at least an hour before so that you know where to stop at a place which is fit for your needs and does not aggravates your illness .

Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.