I feel trapped in my unhappy 4 year relationship.
Our relationship started out badly from the word go. I met him while I was very depressed and vulnerable. He was never affectionate towards me, not even in the early days. He moved in with me almost immediately - he said he was just coming to visit but never left. It caused a lot of problems. I tried to kick him out several times during the first year of the relationship but it would lead to a physical confrontation. He hurt me a lot during those first 2 years. We then found a cheap flat in a rough area. It made sense at the time to put the flat in his name but this was a big mistake. During our first fight in the new flat he told me to get out of HIS flat. He dragged me by the hair a literally threw me outside with no shoes or anything. It was very humiliating pleading for him to let me in for an hour when all the neighbours could hear me.
Ever since then whenever an argument starts he tries to drag me out of HIS flat. I have no where else to go. I have no money and no friends. I've stopped arguing with him. I feel defeated. He's unemployed, spends all our money on weed and plays video games all night. Waking up at 6pm and playing all night. He does absolutely no housework and rarely showers. All through the relationship he has forced himself upon me to have sex. As you've probably gathered I have extremely low self esteem. I'm so embarrassed to admit to my family just how bad the situation is. I want to escape but I'm not sure if I have the confidence or the practical means to do so. any advice or support would mean a lot.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper confused1234
|

replied December 21st, 2011
You need to get out of this abusive relationship. He just moved in and took over your life! I actually see the fact the flat is in his name as a positive. Now you can leave him there with all of the bills! Contact your family and ask for help. You do not need to give them all of the nitty gritty details. You may be surprised at how supportive they are.
|

replied October 11th, 2017
Good evening doctor,
i need to know about the micro pigmentation for hair loss. can i take this tattooing technique? will it cause side effects?
|