Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

REMEDY FOR ANXIETY,PANIC ATTACKS AND DEPRESSION!!

User Profile
HI everyone
ive been suffering from anxiety,panic attacks and depression most of my life
ive tried many anti depressants, therapy but it just didnt work for me
so i researched and researched and researched
come to the conclusion that we're defficient on so many vitamins that cause these problems
doctors will never tell you these things ,instead they stuff us with anti depressants which make you worse!
so i started taking vitamins and 2 kinds of herbs
its all natural and it actually really helps!!!!
i swear i feel so much better and normal again!
thanks to god
here is the list of vitamins and herbs i take

VITAMINS( bought them in walmart)
1.super B complex (1x a day)
2.calcium, magnesium and zinc (they come all together in one)(3x a day)
3.potassium gluconate(1x a day)
4.manganese(1x a day)

HERBS( buy them online,, way cheaper then at the store)
1.holy basil super critical(2x a day)
2.5htp(2x a day , 5o mg)

ive seen a big difference
i can handle my problems now without going crazy
i hope this helps
seems like alot but its worth it and it will help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile khadija1
|

replied May 12th, 2012
Experienced User
Hi khadija1, I have an anxiety/ panic disorder. I take Xanax to help, but sometimes it doesn't kick in right away or when I need it. I'm definitely going to give your advice a try. I've heard of this on the internet, too. Thank you so much!
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2012
Hi amowns , no problem .. i pray that it works for you because i know how hard it is .. i was on anti depressants for 10 years... now Im free from it.. and you will be too.. just take them everyday and you will see the difference.. good luck:-)
If you have any questions feel free to ask
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Can vitamins like One a Day for women be helpful as well they have all the vitamins in them combined as one, then just add herbs?
|

replied May 13th, 2012
Hi khadija1, I too have realized this in the last couple of days. Been having breathing problems for the last year and took Valium for a period of time to overcome it.
Been on magnesium for 3 days and the breathing problems have gone away. Will give the other minerals a try.

Can I ask how many mg of each mineral/vitamin you're taking?
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2012
HI TEDZ, very happy to hear your breathing problems have gone away

the super B complex is mixedd with vitamin c and folic acid.. the mg are the same in each bottle i think.. i just buy them off the counter in walmart,

so the best thing to do is buy them in walmart and the mg really doesnt matter because they are most likely the same in each bottle

let me know how it goes
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Based on your post I thought that maybe my body is lacking other minerals and vitamins besides magnesium. I've given a few other minerals a try just to see if it helps
At the moment I'm taking Zinc, Iron, Calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium
Feeling much better than when I was taking magnesium alone.
It's been nearly a week now and so far it's looking good.
No more breathing problems, feeling happier and not easily irritated and upset (for no reason).
Hope everything continues to go well.
Thanks for sharing khadjia1.
|

replied May 13th, 2012
Experienced User
I'm glad you found something that helps.

A word of caution though--Be CAREFUL with the potassium!!

Potassium levels, if too high or too low can cause SERIOUS heart rhythm problems. Tread carefully here and consult your physician before doing the potassium-just to be safe.

Also while the vitamins are fine, some herbal supplements can interact badly with certain medications.

I would recommend that you consult your physician before starting this and if you need to get medical treatment (such as a visit to ER) make sure you mention that you are using these herbal supplements.

Once again, I'm glad to hear you've found something that helps. These suggestions are just to help keep you safe. Good luck
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2012
Clyde
Thank you for your concern..
I've been feeling great on them
But ill have your advice in mind
thanks
|

replied May 14th, 2012
he omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil may help boost your mood and ward off depression . feel free to visit my website
|

replied June 5th, 2012
hi i feel stressed daily and cannot sleep feel anxious and irritable do not know how to relax help
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...