Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Relationships and Marriage Question

User Profile
My husband and I got married in our early 20s. We've been married for 8 years now and recently had a second kid. During my second pregnancy I found out that my husband has an ongoing relationship with another woman. This made me devastated. I couldn't eat, sleep, I has anxiety attacks. I confronted him about it and at first he denied it, then after a while of us fighting he admitted that he's been cheating on me for a while now. I tried to ask him to work on thing between us to save our marriage but he does not want to. Says that he is more happy with the other woman, does not love me anymore and wants to separate. He does want to live close by so that he can be around for the kids and stay civil. Is there any chance that we can save our marriage or should I grief and move on with my life? I do truly love my husband and would love to fix things so our kids can have a family.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2018
Relationships and Marriage Answer A64490
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You should consult social support group to help you in resolving this issue.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Relationships and Marriage , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.