Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Relationships and Marriage Question

User Profile
My husband has recently gone through an episode of completely ignoring me for two weeks, only talking to me when he absolutely had to. However, when at work I see him talking and laughing with his employees, one woman in particular. As of last week he came to me saying that he wants to socialize more, which is very unlike him, he normally hates social gatherings, he’s also started locking his phone, which he has never done and now he is talking about smoking weed, again, something he hasn’t done since he was a kid. We have been together for 7 years and I’m worried about all these sudden changes. I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried talking to him about it, but in the end I end up feeling like I’m crazy for having doubts. I need some advice.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2018
Relationships and Marriage Answer A64399
Welcome to e health forum.

Simple relationship issues can be sorted out by taking out time and speaking to your spouse.

Arrange for a dinner or a get away for both of you alone and then speak to each other and clear out your doubts. This should also help you get together on the same page.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Relationships and Marriage , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.