Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Relationships and Marriage Question

User Profile
I had a boyfriend 3 years of relationship i was madly love with him , he said if he sex with him he wont leave me but for me before marriage it was crime i denied he blackmailed me emotionally when i met him he took me to his home kissed me sucked my boobs n kissed everything but we didnot sex but after that something wrong happened he used to say to sex everyday although we were far he used to send his naked body parts and ask me to send all was very abusive but i couldnot stop loving him layer we broke up for 1 year and he said he had another girlfriend i cried alot and attempted suicide attempt too they used to keep their name and picture on insta i got depressed no choice left for me to survive except marrying another man i married we had sex but still i couldnot forget his kiss am i betraying my husband i think i should die i dont want this to happen i want to love my husband this life and die please help me get ride of my ex kiss on my body my boobs it has hampered me alot

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2018
Relationships and Marriage Answer A64099
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This a type of post traumatic stress disorder.
I would suggest you to start antidepressants
& anxiolytics and consult psychologist for cognitive behaviour therapy and DBT sessions.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Relationships and Marriage , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.