Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Relationship advice

I know that maybe this could not sound serious for some people but I need help on this...

I recently stopped dating someone. We meet 3 years ago and the situation its hurting me a little bit. We we're so close and everything went nice between us. Recently she got distant so we talked about it. She told me that she started to like someone else. I just said that its ok, i gave her a card saying how much i appreciate her and that I support her in everything. Even in that situation, we talked so nice about it.

Now she's going out of the city to look for some work opportunities. I'm glad that she's fulfilling her dreams Smile

But sometimes it is inevitable for me to think that some day we could start something new again and I don't know if that could happen. I need help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!
You can attract her by resolving her issues like her job problem. Don't taunt her. Always be sympathetic and empathetic towards her.

I hope it helps.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Dating , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.