Hi!!!

About a month or so ago, I started vomiting like clockwork. It would not be every day, maybe once or twice a week, on the same day. It did stop for about a month, and it started back up again a little over a week ago. I do not have a fever, pain, or any type of discomfort. I have been on birth control for going on 3 months now, and was thinking this could be what is making me vomit. I am also on iron pills and injections, probably since September/ October 2008. I take my birth control pill each morning around 7a.m. I do not get sick until after I eat something. Yesterday and today have been the worst because I am unable to hold anything down. I am trying to lose weight, but I am not so weight conscious to where I am trying to lose my food right after I eat it. I eat healthy enough to where I am not trying to curve what I eat. I am on a gluten free diet, so the foods I eat are not necessarily bad for me anyway.

I will be calling my doctor tomorrow morning, but just wanted to see if I could get some advice while waiting on my appointment.

Thanks in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2009
occasional vomiting
how quickly after you eat do you vomit? and is it painful or more like a burp, where food come s up - because that has been happening to me for a while, and i keep thinking there is something wrong with my esophagus.
|

replied March 27th, 2010
hii i started having the same problem about two years ago. This was funny enough when i first started to lose weight although i have noticed that it happenes evry year around the summertime. Anyhow i have the smae symtoms and as i am not really a doctor person i alwways never find the tie to get it cheked out. what was wrong with you brbdll??
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...