Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

Reflux , indigestion and deodorant allergy

I have suffered from reflux and indigestion for as long as i can remember, which is normally brought on by eating butter, cream, very rich foods and foods containing mint. I also get stomach pain when eating anything containing sugar and this has got worse over time. I fall alseep almost instantly if i eat mash potatoes or things containing sugar, natural or added. I have constant fatigue, become tacycardic (has been as high as 132 at rest without prior exercise) and also suffer palpitations and get the shakes if i do not eat regularly. I have had blood tests including CA125 to check for ovarian cancer and think these eliminated thyroid and diabetes. In the last year i have started suffering from allergies to deodorants and read on a message on this site about a possible link to this and candida.

Could you please advise
Many thanks
Foxyflo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It sounds like you are experiencing symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar levels), along with some food intolerance.
Actually, there is a connection between hypoglycemia and conditions where there is a lack of certain enzymes important to digest the food (ex. lactose intolerance).

Nervousness, sweating, trembling, sleepiness, heart palpitations, weakness, are some of the symptoms of hypoglycemia.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....