Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

red spots under my foreskin broken blood vessials?

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I am a 14 years old male in good health and i have red spots under my foreskin after receiving oral sex.but i must note that i was also hit there very hard a few days before with a ball.Im thinking it maybe broken blood vessials but i want to get an opion before consulting my parents.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2012
Welcome to e health forum.

Without a physical examination and a proper description, it is difficult to make a assessment of your condition.

But the description provided, appears the possibility of minor cuts and erosions that can occur as a result of pressure during oral sex or due to bacterial infection (balanitis).

You should inform your parents and they will help you consult with a doctor, who can provide proper help and treatment.

I hope this helps.
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.