For about a week or maybe even two now, I have had these two dark red patches on the side of my tongue. They are directly apart so it's weird.... They don't generally hurt, but I have been getting lie bumps on them fairly often. When I do the swelling is larger and pain is more of a wide spread dull pain instead of the normal sharp, pin point pain from an actual lie bump....
I have a photo but I can't post it here I guess, so I can try linking it from another site: http://fav.me/db5eklx
Is this something I should be worried about?? Research isn't yielding much of anything that matched what I have, and what I am able to find is less than pleasant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....