Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

red spot on my whole body with water produced on my skin.

User Profile
Hello sir,
I have problem on my whole body,i am suffering from red spot on my whole body.
i am suffering from itch on my whole body and after that red spot with water produced on my skin and when i fondent that spot then water comes out from that.

sir please help me what i do....i am suffering from this since 5th months

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2014
Skin Answer A46476
Welcome to e health forum.

It seems that you may be having a condition called Folliculitis. This is caused either due to infection of the hair follicles due to skin bacteria or due to other non-infective inflammatory causes.

Folliculitis is often mild and self-limiting if the predisposing factors are removed. some important measures include avoidance of tight clothing, occlusive dressings and adhesive plaster, and (if shaving) to shave in the direction of hair growth.

Daily washing with an antiseptic product (like Dettol or Savlon) may help to prevent or control mild cases of folliculitis.

In case, these do not help, other non infective causes of folliculitis including trauma, occlusion of hair follicles, vitamin A or C deficiency, and actinic superficial folliculitis also need to be ruled out.

Hence you should consult with your treating dermatologist who can help you accordingly.

Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: skin
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.