I'm suffering as well even though my wife don't feel them it's clear we are all being attacked by the red pimple bites all over we moved from Queens to LI and it's worse out here it's in every clothing, furniture store and no one is immune to this will be the greatest epidemic to hit the planet since the plague it started in Europe around 2007 and now it's on the east coast sooner or later doctors to pest control will have to take this seriously as they to will be infected unfortunately we have to suffer until someone "bigger" than us becomes infected I've heard it all and most likely know the most about these bugs just pick up any black dot surrounding you and everything in your home and put it under the microscope you'll see what looks like a ball of hair find one of the ends to it and huff lightly on it you'll see it move toward your breath as these thing live off our carbon monoxide if you think your seeing things try another you'll get them to move every time I sprayed one with bleach put it back under and it still held its form I then sprayed it with everything you all recommended and still did not loose its composure nor did it's appetite for my breath weaken I even sprayed it with easy off oven cleaner and finally turned clear but did not stop moving under the microscope only thing we can do is try to clear them out daily keep on experimenting and share some ideas .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2017
Welcome to e health forum.

Bed bugs typically cluster together in out-of-the-way areas. However, some bed bugs will live by themselves, away from the rest of an infestation. The best way to determine if you have an infestation is to look for bed bugs where you sleep or rest.

In bedrooms, look particularly on and around:

- boxsprings, mattresses, bed frames, tufts, folds, and buttons on mattresses
- furniture such as desks and chairs
- behind wallpaper, clocks and pictures
- cracks in wood floors and under the edge of carpet

when you travel, check your luggage, where you typically set it down when you enter your home and where you store it

While bed bugs are most commonly found in bedrooms, infestations can occur in other rooms, including bathrooms, living rooms and laundry rooms.

It would be recommended that you seek assistance from a professional pest control company (exterminator).

Controlling an infestation requires very detailed work, moving furniture and taking it apart, and specialty equipment. Careful inspections must be completed along with non-chemical controls such as heat treatments, vacuuming and steam treatments, and insecticide treatments.

The insecticides used are commercial products requiring special equipment and training. Over-the-counter insecticides and home remedies are not effective in controlling bed bugs.

Pest control services use heat treatment, which requires specialized equipment to raise the temperatures in target areas to 118°F and then maintain that temperature for at least 70 minutes. All stages of bed bugs are killed when this is done properly. While very effective, heat treatment does not prevent bed bugs from being brought back into a home and reinfesting it.

It is important to cooperate with a pest control service. However, it should not be necessary to move or throw away your furniture and your belongings, especially from an apartment or condominium. Sometimes furniture is removed and heat treated in a container but it would be rare to actually need to throw items away.

i hope this information is helpful

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Insect Bites , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.