I have shaved many times before down in the genital area but after a particular time, red bumps starting showing. Not on my penis or balls but just in the pubic hair above it. I used a cream called "hydrocortisone" or something like that and it got rid of most of them. Then I shaved again and they came back and now they are not going away even with the cream. They don't hurt or nothing, they are just red bumps that looks just like a bump.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2009
it probably is because you are shaving. try not shaving for a while and see if they go down. if they dont they go and see your doctor. if they do then you will know it is because of the shaver. if it is cos of the shaver maybe try using a hair removal cream. But dont use it if the bumps are still there incase it makes them worse. hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....