Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

red, blotchy small red areas, small red clustered spots

User Profile
I had unprotected sex with a girl about 3 weeks ago, they day after my penis felt as if it was tingling, but I didn't take much notice, I then begin getting blotchy red patches around my penile shaft and head, I got tested for Chylmidia and gonorrhoea, they came back negative. I seen a doctor and they said it could be thrush, however when I seen the doctor my symptoms where not really there, i was prescribed clotrimozole cream and I have used it for a week and not much has changed. I do not know what it is? My penile shaft is no longer effected, but my penile head is red, blotchy small red areas, and one area of small red clustered spots, they don't really hurt or itch, but my external urtheras is very red going down to my glands, I am really worried and need some advice on what it could be ?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 9th, 2016
Penis Answer A58754
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Maintain good hygiene, add some hydrocortisone to the antifungal creams and hope for the best. No masturbation and good coital and hygiene habits.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.