I suffer from recurring thrush. I have seen numerous Doctors who cannot tell me the cause or root of the problem. I take antobiotics for it, but have found it very hard to find a solid list of foods that I am able to eat. All I can find is things to avoid. At the moment I am eating a staple diet of unsweetened yogurt and water so as not to agitate it. I am also very hungry!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2009
oral thhrush
taking anti biotics is the worst thing possible. You almost certainly have a yeast infection and this will be aggrivate by anti biotics. You need to follow a very healthy diet with no sugar or yeast products. The internet has lots of info. You then need to take anti fungals and then pro biotics to restore the good bacterium into your diet. You need to be on an anti candida diet which is tough but doubt you will cure it otherwise.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....