I have had this condition for the past 6 years but i havent had an episode for the past 3 because when i would feel one coming on i would eat some cherry pie filling for the allopurinol and be fine in a couple of hours. well it doesnt seem to be working this time. my ankle has been swollen and hurting for the past week. any suggestions short of paying the twenty dollar copayment for the doctor to prescribe the same thing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2010
This is from "gouthelp" Go to Posted (second gout attack or gout and baking soda) then look under "gouthelp" this is my remedy and I haven't had gout in over 2 years. Read both of them, there the same remedy just worded differently. Remember this is for every day for the rest of your life if you Don't want flare ups of gout. Good luck.
|

replied April 13th, 2010
Gout attacks
If I stop drinking alcohol I get continuous gout attacks, it continues until I start drinking again. How can I treat this and I want to stop drinking alcohol.
|
Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....