User Profile
I have been having issues with my kidney for 4 months and have had several infections and have been on 8 doses of antibiotics every 2 weeks yet this infection keeps recurring. They said there is a heavy amount of protein, leucocytes and nitrates and now traces of blood so have decided the next step will be to have a camera look into my bladder.

They have not told me what they are looking for or what reasons there could be for this? I had a scan 5 months ago before the infections started which showed a large cyst but the doctors say that wouldnt cause any issues as its harmless.

I am hoping its just a very nasty bacteria and eventually another type of anti biotics will clear it but if not what else could be causing it?

Thankyou.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2012
Experienced User
"Suffering is a journey which has an end" Hi Walking Miracle. There is one thing that studies show that the kidney is lacking to function properly. It is a antioxidant and it is crucial in support the function of the liver and other organs.

Glutathione is a endogenous antioxidant that your body makes. All disorder & diseases start on a cellular level. Glutathione is the primary detoxifier in removing inflammation within the cell. By you increasing your glutathione levels, you will notice a difference in how you feel.

Without this, your kidney's or any other organ cannot function correctly.
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2012
Can i get this in a supplement? The doctors have now put me on Ciprofloxin 500mg three times a day so if that doesnt boot it nothing will. They said they cant find a bacteria in my urine, its just "contaminated" and "inflammation factors" so have referred me to a urologist in 2 weeks time.
|
Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...