Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

rectum feels raw --- infection ?

last october i noticed a blister like bump on my shin,then i started to have a very sore ,raw rectum......a short time after i noticed a pimple like bump on my butt cheek?it became a boil.i went to the doc they didnt seem very worried,so i started getting these painful boils,that would start like a pimple.weent back to the doc and they treated me w/keflex,along with this it seems i cant shake a sinus infection?as of a week my rectum is very sore again with lil spots sore to the touch....now i have a pea like pimple again around my rectum and one on my butt cheek?what is going on could i have staph infection or is this maybe a fungal inefection?im very worried please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper aguythatsworried
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2008
Experienced User
it sounds like it has gone on for to long to be a staph infection normally they are found out and treated within a week or so because they can cause such pain and or growths. Maybe its just bacteria build up. Do you do things like row? I know that rowers get things like that because of the bacteria from the water constantly getting on them and the friction of the row boat seat. Hmm not sure see your doctor make them test you for everything including STD's.
|
Did you find this post helpful?