Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

rectal prolayps is still there, area becomes swollen

User Profile
Dear doctor

I have a rectal prolapse from last 4 months due to loose motions for a long time. Now loose motions are fine and stool is normal. But rectal prolayps is still there and now i feel iche or burning feeling in bottom of left testicle especially when i am sitting.

Also, the area besides left testis (not testis itself) becomes swollen for a while after stool comes out. And this area (between leg and testis) remains painful almost 30 min after doing stool.

Can you please let me know what problem it coult be and what type of tests are required to identify the issue, and what could be possible ways of treatment pls? Is this a problem related to COLON?

Kindly answer all questions, i would be so thankful to you

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2016
Mens Conditions Answer A58896
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. All your discomforts are attributed to rectal prolapse. That needs assessment and management accordingly. If high grade or severe, then surgical excision will be considered.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.