Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Recovery time for gallbladder surgery

How long does it take to recover from gallbladder surgery?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 25th, 2014
It depends. I don'T HONESTLY know how anyone goes back after two to three days. I am about ten days post op. The first two days were rough, then each got slowly better. Yesterday I spent six hours crammex into the back of an suv with two of my children. All the co.stant up a.d xowns of the roax really did a number on my abdomen. I was completely miserae ghe rest of the day. The only pain that really still bugs me is when I try to lie on My side. It just hurts and is incredibly uncomfortable. I am goi.g back to work o. Wednesday, jopefully it will be okay.
|

replied June 3rd, 2014
Whether you are in the hospital or at home, the quickest way to recover, according to surgery-guide.com, is to have a proper diet. Your diet should be one that will lessen any burdens on your digestive system. Recovery time is less in case of laparoscopic surgery compare to traditional surgery.
|
Tags: Recovery, surgery
Quick Reply
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....